Monday, October 19, 2009

Good Mornin(as we say here in Texas)

well today mommy gets to stay home!! IDK why but i am not complaining. thank you to everyone who is following my blog. i will follow yours as soon as mommy figures out why. Grandpa is at the ranch burring cousin sandy. she was a really old corgy dachschund mix. she died from old age. all of the doggies that go to rainbow brigde that are part of the family get burried at the ranch. my paw still hurts but i can walk on it. and i LOVE LOVE LOVE this cool weather!!! it is sooo nice going outside and not sweating in the sweltering heat!!!
goodbye for now
Love, Snuggles

4 comments:

  1. Hi Snuggles!
    So nice to meet you.
    I was intwodooced to you by Mona my fwiend
    You awe a cutie. I hope to see mowe of you
    smoochie kisses
    ASTA

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you!! you are a cutie too!!!! what kinda dog are you???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not a big fan of cold weather but sure we wish some fresher days!
    Take care
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete